A comprehensive assessment focusing on both body and mind, the needs and strengths in both of these areas, and factors which may be impacting performance, functioning and/or wellbeing.
A 2 hour session including:
- An analysis of range of physical movement, flexibility and stability whilst also offering insight and education as to specific anatomy associated with movement.
- An exploration of individual experiences, qualities, challenges and strengths as a means to establish general mindset and associated barriers to improving performance and/or wellbeing.
Session recommendations will ensure an integrated mind-body approach and will consist of the following:
- Priority Pilates/Sport Yoga movements and exercises
- Individualised brief psychological approaches to improve performance and/or wellbeing.
- Long term suggestions for sustained improvement.
Individual and/or Group Sessions
Bespoke individual and group sessions focusing on both body and mind with the focus of these sessions determined by the needs of the client.
Workshops and Courses
Pilatology® offer a range of sport specific and wellbeing workshops and courses which focus on strategies for mind and body to ensure optimum opportunity for improvement.